Conference visa Support
We provide Conference visa support to the attendees that require it in order to attend the event. Please read the information below carefully and proceed with the letter of invitation request, if necessary.
What Kind of Conference visa Support We Provide
- Conference invitation letter
We will provide you with a letter of invitation that clearly states the dates of the event, the organizer’s details, including contact information, and confirmation of your registration to attend the event at the event’s dates and location.
Before You Submit a Request for the Conference invitation letter
- Make sure that you have registered to attend the event and completed your payment. Requests without proof of payment can not be accommodated.
- Check whether you indeed require a visa to travel to the event’s host country.
- Prepare your passport information to submit in the request.
- Check that your passport is valid for at least three months after the date of departure from France.
Who Needs a French Visa to Enter and Stay in French Overseas Départments or Regions?
The following foreign nationals are FREE to travel WITHOUT French Visa for short stays (up to 3 months) to Guadeloupe (and its dependencies: Saint Martin, Saint Barthélémy), French Guyana, Martinique, Réunion:
- Hong-Kong (titulaires du passeport de la Région administrative spéciale seulement),
- Macao (titulaires du passeport de la Région administrative spéciale seulement),
- New Zealand,
- South Korea,
- The Holy See,
- The United Kingdom,
- The United States,
- Uruguay and
*Note: Nationals of the above-listed countries CAN enter and stay in French Overseas Départments or Regions WITHOUT a French Visa, except for the following categories of foreign nationals, who MUST have a French Visa to stay in those territories:
- Nationals of the United States, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Venezuela or Singapore who aim to work in these territories,
- Nationals of the United States who: aim to study there, hold a diplomatic or official or other service passport and aim to stay in these French territories in a diplomatic or official mission there, as well as those who aim to stay there for journalism purposes
All other foreign nationals of the excluded countries from the above list, CANNOT enter or stay in French Overseas Départments or Regions WITHOUT undergoing the French Visa Application procedure and getting the appropriate French Visa.